Paralegal, San Diego
Ms. Rios is a native San Diegan, born and raised in Chula Vista, California. She attended San Diego State University and in 2014, Ms. Rios received her B.A. degree in Communication with a Minor in Spanish. In 2016, she attended the University of San Diego Paralegal Program and received her Paralegal certification in 2017. Ms. Rios has been a Firm member since July 2018.
Education and Honors
- University of San Diego, ABA Approved Paralegal Certificate Program in 2017
- San Diego State University, Bachelor of Liberal Arts Degree in Communication with a Minor is Spanish in 2014
- University of San Diego Alumni Association
- San Diego State University Alumni Association
- General Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Property Damage
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Fluent in oral and written Spanish
Ms. Rios enjoys traveling abroad and recently vacationed in Costa Rica. Her favorite sport is baseball and she enjoys watching her San Diego Padres play at Petco Park. In her spare time, she enjoys going to Disneyland and spending time with her family and friends. Ms. Rios is also currently training for her first half-marathon.