Associate, San Diego
Ms. Shieh was born in Los Angeles, California. While in law school, she was a judicial extern for Judge Bernard G. Skomal of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California. She was also a student comment editor for the San Diego International Law Journal and a Torts teaching assistant. Ms. Shieh has been a member of the firm since August 2015.
- University Of San Diego School Of Law, Juris Doctor Degree in 2014
- University of California, San Diego, Bachelor of Science Degree in Management Science with a minor in Chinese Studies in 2010
- California State Bar – Admitted 2014
- United States District Court, Central District – Admitted 2017
- American Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
- Defense Research Institute
- General Civil Litigation
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Fluent in Korean
Ms. Shieh and her husband are actively involved in the San Diego Refugee Tutoring Program and enjoy traveling abroad.