Paralegal, San Diego
Ms. Aguilar was born and raised in San Diego, California. She attended the University of California, San Diego and majored in Political Science and in 2013, she obtained her Paralegal Certification from UCSD. Ms. Aguilar has been a member of the Firm since October 2012.
Education and Honors
- University of California, San Diego Paralegal Studies program, Paralegal Studies Certification in 2013
- University of California, San Diego, Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science in 2012
- University of California, San Diego Chapter of Lambda Epsilon Chi (“LEX” Honor Society), Member
- San Diego Defense Lawyers, Paralegal member
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Property Damage
- Construction Defect
- Fluent in oral and written Spanish
Ms. Aguilar enjoys exercising, reading, crocheting, traveling and spending time with her loved ones.