Michelle D. Champine, CP
Certified Paralegal, San Diego
Ms. Champine was born and raised in Michigan and later relocated to San Diego, California. In 2014, she made a career change from non-profit operations management to become a paralegal. Ms. Champine has been a member of the Firm since June 2015.
- University of San Diego Paralegal Program, Paralegal Certificate with honors, December 2015
- Michigan State University, Bachelor of Science Degree in Music Therapy
- National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – The Paralegal Association (NALA), Certified Paralegal – 2016
- San Diego Paralegal Association – Director, 2017
- University of San Diego Paralegal Program Alumni Board – Director, 2017
- WiE – Women in EDiscovery, member
- San Diego Defense Lawyers, Paralegal member
- Notary Public
- General Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Construction Defect Litigation
Ms. Champine enjoys spending time with her husband traveling and hiking and is an avid Chicago Cubs baseball and hockey fan.