Associate, San Diego
Mr. Kingery was born in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. He graduated from the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Financial Services. Mr. Kingery received his Juris Doctorate from California Western School of Law in 2014. While in law school, Mr. Kingery was a founding member of the Social Media Advocacy Think Tank and obtained valuable experience as a clinical intern in the Business and Legal Affairs department of an award-winning television production company based in Los Angeles, CA.
Prior to graduating law school, Mr. Kingery incorporated the Kingery Sports Group, LLC. As a National Basketball Players Association Certified and FIBA Licensed player agent, Mr. Kingery recruited and procured employment opportunities for professional athletes with sports organizations throughout the NBA Summer League, NBA Development League, Europe, Asia and South America. He produced creative and effective collateral materials for firms and individual clients, including, website design, social media and marketing campaigns and media kits. Mr. Kingery successfully procured job opportunities for over twenty professional basketball players in a span of less than two and a half years. Mr. Kingery joined the firm in June of 2016.
- California Western School of Law in San Diego, California, Juris Doctorate Degree in 2014
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration in 2011 – Dean’s List Spring 2011 and Fall 2010
- Black Hawk College, Moline, Illinois, Associate of Arts Degree in 2008
- California State Bar – Admitted 2016
- United States District Court, Southern District of California – Admitted 2016
- American Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association – Construction Law Section Executive Board Member (2017)
- North County San Diego Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Defense Research Institute
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
- General Civil Litigation
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Insurance Defense
Mr. Kingery enjoys hiking, basketball and golfing.