Ms. Dusso was born and raised in Denver, Colorado and completed her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, cum laude, at the University of Arizona in May 2015. She graduated from the University of San Diego School of Law in San Diego, obtained her Juris Doctorate in 2018 and was admitted to the California Bar in 2019.
In 2018, Ms. Dusso was involved in Moot Court and attended the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition and received 1st Place Team at the U.S. Pacific Regional Qualifying Rounds and placed 11th Place Oralist (Top 2%) at the International Rounds. She was on the Dean’s Honor Scholarship from 2015-2018. Ms. Dusso is a member of the State Bar of California, San Diego County Bar Association and the San Diego Defense Lawyers.
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California – Juris Doctor Degree, 2018
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science Degree, cum laude, in Business Administration, 2015
- California State Bar – Admitted June 2019
- State Bar of California
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
- General Civil Litigation
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
Reading is Fundamental; Ronald McDonald House (in San Diego and Tucson); and Stand Down, Veterans Village of San Diego
Ms. Dusso enjoys hiking, yoga sculpt, Packer football and spending time with her family’s golden retriever, Moose.