Associate, San Diego
Ms. Johnson was born in Napa, California. While in law school, she was a member of the San Diego Law Review and Appellate Moot Court Executive Board. She also served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Gonzalo P. Curiel of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California.
Throughout law school and prior to joining Ryan Carvalho, Ms. Johnson gained civil litigation experience in a variety of matters involving construction defect litigation, premises liability, wrongful death, personal injury and general liability. Ms. Johnson has been a member of the firm since January 2018.
- University of San Diego School of Law, Juris Doctor Degree, cum laude in May 2015
- San Diego State University, Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science with a minor in Psychology, summa cum laude, May 2012
- California State Bar – Admitted 2015
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
- General Civil Litigation
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Basic conversational Spanish
Ms. Johnson is an animal lover and has volunteered with the San Diego Humane Society. She enjoys hiking and spending time with friends.