Associate, San Diego
Ms. Leonard was born and raised in San Diego, California, and completed her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, with a Minor in Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies at Boston University in 2015. In May 2019, she graduated from the University of San Diego School of Law in San Diego, where she obtained her Juris Doctorate with a concentration in Employment and Labor Law, and was admitted to the California Bar in December 2019.
During her time in law school, Ms. Leonard was a member of the Appellate Moot Court Executive Board and competed at the American Bar Association’s National Appellate Advocacy Competition. Also during this time, Ms. Leonard served as the President for Advocates for Children and Education. Ms. Leonard has been a member of the Firm since 2019.
• University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California – Juris Doctor Degree, 2019
• Boston University, College of Arts and Sciences – Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2015
• California State Bar – Admitted December 2019
• State Bar of California
• San Diego County Bar Association
• Federal Bar Association
• San Diego Defense Lawyers
• General Civil Litigation
• Construction Defect Litigation
• Insurance Defense
• Personal Injury
• Employment and Labor Law
Girl Scouts of America; San Diegans for Justice; and Al Otro Lado, Inc.
Ms. Leonard enjoys yoga and spin classes, true crime podcasts and is an avid New England sports fan.