Associate, San Diego
Ms. Yoshida is an Associate Attorney with Ryan Carvalho LLP. Her developing practice includes personal injury and construction defect. Ms. Yoshida earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree in International Affairs at The George Washington University in 2018 and her Juris Doctorate Degree from California Western School of Law in 2021.
During law school, Ms. Yoshida worked at a number of different law firms specializing in a variety of practice areas. Ms. Yoshida’s legal experience varied from assisting corporate clients with maintenance of their business structure to preparing motions and pleadings for mass tort litigation. Ms. Yoshida also provided pro bono legal assistance to victims of domestic abuse and/or elder abuse at the San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program clinic. Ms. Yoshida also has a Certificate in Global Arbitration Law and Practice. She also served on the board of the Asian Pacific American Law Student Association and Business Law Society and as a student representative of both the Japanese American Bar Association San Diego Committee and Pan Asian Lawyers of San Diego.
- California Western School of Law – Juris Doctor Degree, Spring 2021
- The George Washington University – Bachelor of Art Degree in International Affairs, Spring 2018
- California State Bar – Admitted 2021
- The State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
- Pan Asian Lawyers of San Diego
- Japanese American Bar Association
- General Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Construction Defect
In her spare time, you will find Tamami trying out new restaurants, whipping up new recipes and spending time with friends and family.